Why Attend IDAExpo?
- Educational workshops developed by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA) help to boost your industry knowledge and sharpen your marketing impacts.
- Industry speakers and specialized presenters in workshops and plenary sessions powerfully address e timely topics that are critical to the success of today’s door dealer.
- IDAExpo exhibitors are sharing their latest product innovations that can strengthen your processes.
- Peer-to-peer interaction and networking provide valuable insight into industry trends.
- This year, IDA Expo is partnering with AFA Fencetech and NOMMA Metal Fab to offer three shows in one location. Attendees will have access to a massive show room and be able to attend educational sessions from all three organizations.
“I’ve developed strong relationships with my counterparts in the industry, been exposed to the products and services of additional vendors, and received all forms of training. Being IDEA accredited differentiates us from our competitors.”
– Jack Curtis
Raynor Garage Door Authority
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
“I get a lot from IDA. Going to the IDAExpo has exposed me to worldwide suppliers, educational programs that can’t be found anywhere else, and the ability to learn from people who do the same thing I do and have overcome challenges I’m facing.”
– Richard Neas
Cardinal Door, Inc.
St. Louis, Missouri
“The IDAExpo is a great event because the manufacturers come together with IDA to create an event where you can see what’s available out there in the industry, meet new people, network with people you already know, and really gain a sense of happening. I am a big believer in the educational seminars put on by IDEA.”
– Don Van Buren
Consolidated Overhead Door and Gate
Santa Barbara, California
“We attend the IDAExpo regularly and especially look forward to the educational aspects of the event. It provides us the opportunity to get to know and network with some great people in this industry.”
– David Ziegehorn
Garage Door Company of Sikeston