ALL exhibitors must register their name to the Exhibiting Company's badge list. Primary contacts do not automatically receive a badge.
Badges will be mailed to registrants with a mailing address in the United States beginning March 26, 2018. Please register by March 25th to be eligible to receive your badge in the mail. If you register after the deadline your badge will be available for pick up at the IDAExpo Registration counters onsite in Las Vegas.
All registrants who reside outside of the United States or Canada must pick up their badges onsite at the IDAExpo Registration counter.
Use the link below for IDAExpo 2018 exhibitor registration.
Don't want to register online?
Download a registration form PDF you can print and fill out by clicking here.
Booth rates for IDAExpo are quite competitive as to other construction-oriented trade shows.
IDA Member - $22.00/square foot
Non-Member - $26.00/square foot
IDAExpo® is the ultimate platform to showcase your brand, launch and promote new products with face to face networking
- Exhibitors with new products and services are offered the opportunity to have a free 2-3 minute info-video produced on the floor of the exhibit hall. The video is featured following the event making the IDAExpo have a life after the show closes and everyone goes home.
- The interactive floor plan makes it easier for attendees to locate booths. The floor plan shows the location, company website profile, and contact information.
- The IDAExpo Mobile App helps attendees locate your display and products/services.
- Complimentary coffee service during exhibit set-up.
- 24 hour security service in exhibit hall.
- Discounted rates on orders for show floor services through the decorator.
- Free CD listing of attendees.
- Company identification sign.
- Complimentary lunches on Friday and Saturday.
- Free admission to Opening Session and Educational Sessions.
- Complimentary dealer passes for customers.
- Company listing in International Door & Operator Industry magazine, Onsite Program, and IDAExpo® website.
Complete Schedule of Events
Click the link below to view the full schedule of events
Indianapolis Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium
Show dates: March 12-16, 2019
Exhibit dates: March 15-16, 2019
Click on links below
You can make a huge difference in the success of the IDA Scholarship Foundation Golf Tournament by becoming an industry sponsor. By doing so, you’ll be recognized as an Industry Leader and contributor to the IDA Scholarship Foundation.
It's important to note that 100% of your sponsorship fee will support scholarships – not one penny will be wasted on administrative expenses. And, your sponsorship fee is 100% tax deductible.
Download Golf Sponsorship Form
Contact Stephanie Long: email@example.com or 1-800-355-4432 for more information.
The IDAExpo app makes it easy to navigate IDAExpo.
Available for iOS and Android, this app features an interactive exhibit hall map, all show events, education sessions, social media links, show information, and much more!
Search for IDAExpo 2018 at the Google Play or Apple Store.
Future IDA/AFA Co-Locate Expositions
2019 - Indianapolis, Indiana
Show dates: March 13-16, 2019
2020 - Salt Lake City, Utah
Show dates: March 4-7, 2020
2021 - Nashville, Tennessee
Show dates: February 24-26, 2021
IDAExpo Silent Auction for Education
Thursday, April 26, 2018 • 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Prior to the President's Award Banquet • Rio Hotel
IDA will be hosting their Second Annual IDA Scholarship Foundation Silent Auction. The auction will help the foundation continue providing highly deserving students with post-high school educational opportunities.
For more detailed information about the Silent Auction, please click below:
If you would like to participate, please fill out the form and submit to the IDA Scholarship Foundation. All donations must be received by April 2, 2018.
Thank you to our Contributors!